....................................Here are some of the basic guidelines of our concerts. Everything is subject to change and will be noted on the ticket page.
* The doors for concerts typically open at 7pm. Any change to that will be noted.
Bands usually start an hour after doors open but can start as early as 30 minutes after doors.
Make sure to arrive early if you are wanting to see a specific band.
* Events are either all ages or 18+ check calendar for details. Set times are posted on the site when available.
* Tickets can be purchased on-line.
* Seating is on a show per show basis. If you have any medical conditions where standing for a concert is not possible, please arrive before doors. We can accomodate you for most events. Arrive at least 15 minutes early, come up to the door and get wristbanded/marked. We will get you in the venue 5 minutes early to get a seat. Please, bring any paperwork/info showing your condition.
* For 18+ Shows: If you plan on purchasing alcohol, you must show ID. If you do not have ID, you will not be allowed in. If you are under 21, your hand will be marked with "X"'s. Over 21 will have wristbands.
*For All Ages Shows! We have no restrictions on where minors (under 18) can be. If a minor is even holding or attempting to drink an alcholic beverage, they will have to leave. We have a zero tolerance policy on this.
* A few DO's and DONT's
o Do not show up intoxicated. You will not be allowed in.
o Outside food or beverage are not allowed in the venue.
o No smoking in the venue.